Hope your little kiddo makes his way here sooner rather than later :) Maybe he's just a bit easy going and missed the memo its time to come and greet the world. (Jake was that way....and still is). My thoughts are (and have been) with you a lot lately. I hope the experience is a positive and great one. Love ya.
5 comments:
Good luck, Katie. We'll be praying for you. Castor oil smoothie?? ;)
Hope your little kiddo makes his way here sooner rather than later :) Maybe he's just a bit easy going and missed the memo its time to come and greet the world. (Jake was that way....and still is). My thoughts are (and have been) with you a lot lately. I hope the experience is a positive and great one. Love ya.
Are you going to be induced if he doesn't come voluntarily in the next couple of days?
We're thinking about you! Hang in there. Hot wings sure put me into labor fast with Kolton. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Oh my goodness how exciting!! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with everything! Calli
Post a Comment