Saturday, May 16, 2009

No news is good news?

May 15th has come and gone people! No news about the baby to share...but then...no news is good news right?

Well, some other news anyway. Timmy has all-of-a-sudden started to excel at sign language. He was really fighting me on signing words I KNEW he KNEW before. He has really picked up on a lot more words now, and is happy and excited to communicate more and more. That is so fun! He can sign mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, more, drink, all done, milk, cereal, banana, juice, frog, dog, cat, and some others. He also likes to try to say animal sounds too. Very cute!

Well...I've gone walking and helped a friend clean up her apartment to move today. If that doesn't start labor, what more can I do? Caster Oil? Ewwww.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Good for Timmy, that's really cool! It's signing time with Katie and Timmy.

amydear said...

Good luck with your delivery! I hope it is soon. And that's fun that Timmy is signing so well. I always love seeing babies do that.

Harvey Family said...

Try playing tag with Timmy :) He'll get a kick out of it and maybe labor will start. Hope things go well with your delivery and your little guy comes soon!

Alicia W. said...

Any trampolines nearby? ;)