
Day 2 in Porto: I'm staying at a hostel with 6 beds in the room: it was extremely hot and the oxygen didn't last long. Luckily, I snagged some earplugs so the snoring and people coming in and out didn't phase me. I was so tired that even though there was a party upstairs, I was still conked out after a few minutes. I awoke to the sound of tons of squawking sea gulls and pigeons. A gull chick made it's way to our balcony, so one of the other guys got "bombed" while relaxing out there. They took the balcony with one fell swoop. Hopefully, they don't advance further.

I went to church this morning and didn't understand a word of it, but I got the gist. There was an elder there from Darmstadt, so I got to use a little German. I got back just in time to go out to the coast with Paul, Evan, and Isabel (who is from Spain). It was nice, but very hot. After we got back, I had a nice cold shower to cool down, and we've just been relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment