Friday, November 22, 2019

A few Fall Moments

We set the tent up for several weeks in the woods, and used it several times
Cora and I camped out one night.  Timmy slept over with his friend Noah another night.  Timmy and Aaron camped together.  Timmy tried another sleep over with another friend, but they just played an hour in it and came inside.
All in all, we felt pretty good about using our camping spot.

We had many many of these "jack-in-the-pulpit" flowers around our property this year.  
I saw at least 10, where I have only seen 2-3 in the past.

 Scott visited Atlanta for a work Conference and got to visit the Aquarium there.  It looked amazing!







When Scott got home he made helmet hooks for me......
hooray for no more helmets all over the ground!

And took the Scouts on a trip camping in cabins at Zions Camp.
They stayed at this big cabin, and got to chase a flying squirrel out of the cabin that night.

They had tin foiled bananas, marshmallows and chocolate chips for dessert! Mmmmm!

 We had beautiful leaves and amazing weather this Fall!
Lots of gorgeous days!

 Oliver wouldn't come in this day.  He kept telling Scott "I'm taking a rest on this rock"

Family Portrait ala Scott

1 comment:

Blogful said...

I need helmet hooks!