Origins of the name: We both prayed about it, and went through our list of 30 names we liked. We each had our favorites, but when we came to Aaron, we just agreed that it felt right. His middle name, Paul, is in tribute to Katie's grandpa R. Paul Cracroft. He passed away in 2008, and he was the only grandpa that we both knew and loved. He was an avid Ute fan and a witty writer with a die-hard sense of humor. We hope that our Aaron can grow up to be a good man like his great-grandpa.
10 comments:
Love it. I love that you use legit spelling and good wholesome scripture names. I was just reading about Aaron. What a guy. Fits your 1-month old...er newborn, like a glove.
what a perfect fit. congratulations you guys!
That is a wonderful tribute to your grandfather, and a good, strong name for a strong little baby. You guys should have more kids - you make cute babies. :) Jacob has his great grandfather's middle name as his own and Rebecca's got her great-great grandmother's middle name. We hope we don't hinder our children too much in bringing honor to their names - your boys will have no problem since you guys are so great. Congratulations!
A stong name for a stapping boy! Congrats again.
I've no doubt that Grandpa is delightfully honored. Great name!
sounds good! what a great name for such a cute little boy.
Great name! Again, Congratulations. I'm so happy for your little family.
He is gorgious! Congradulations! I love the name!
That is a fantastic name. I'm sure he will wear it well. Congratulations! He is darling! What does the big brother think of him?
what a nice strong name. my dad's name is paul, so i like the name too. :)
Post a Comment