Sunday, May 24, 2009

Timmy Walks


So, T-man has been able to walk the walk for a while, but he's just now started walking without us having to trick him into it.  You might ask: How did we do it???  Answer: Grandma and Grandpa!!!



So the Parker Parent visit hasn't been quite as planned: they were supposed to be the clean up crew to take care of the wreckage of our post-birthing lives, but there has been no birthing up till this point, so it was a marvelous vacation instead.  Activities included: polar bear swim, Natural History Museum visit, Heidelburg Anniversary dinner (it was our anniversary, but we let everyone come along too), picnic at the Arboritum, spectacular Blue Bus rides, Arel's 2nd Birthday Bash, Jungle Java, Pirated movie watching, etc, etc, etc.  In other words, it was a blast.  Unfortunately, we couldn't induce labor with all that activity, so wive's tales be damned!!!


One of the many reason's why "Bampa" was one of Timmy's first legible words.  



For those of you who wonder how pregnant she really is....


Hopefully, there won't be another one of these "Pregnant Profile" shots until child Number 3, but who knows what the future will hold.  One Parker (Katie's Dad) has gone home without meeting Number 2 in the flesh, but hopefully the other Parker Parent won't.  Wish us luck.  

3 comments:

brettandkatie said...

Good luck, Katie! I know how it is to see your due date come and go; not that far, however...I was lucky to just have to wait 4 extra days. It'll come, I promise! Although I'm sure you feel like you're the only one who will have a teenager still in the birth canal...

Amanda said...

AHH! Wow, over due??? I hope 'the day' comes soon and you'll be able to hold your sweet little baby! Timmy walking, reminds me when i delivered Will(my second) Caitlin was just 14 months and learning to walk with out me there :( i'm glad you at lease get to see him take those first few hundred steps... now there is no stopping him! :)

good luck. can't wait to see pictures soon!

Harvey Family said...

Good luck Katie! Hopefully he comes soon. I feel SO guilty for having our baby before you... I think about you everyday. Please let us know when he decides to make his appearance.